Elite Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Warriors

Elite Warrior Clan Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yeah...

Go down 
+5
TINAWILLDIE
Genesic K.A.L.
Badger
CmndrCool
Wickwire
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
HyperBallistic

HyperBallistic

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Yeah... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...   Yeah... - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 11:28 am

could someone explain to me what is going on? Is this a normal 'Badger-Spade' thing?
Back to top Go down
Wickwire

Wickwire

Number of posts : 44

Yeah... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...   Yeah... - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 3:13 pm

Back on Badgershole, the members would randomly post pics as their comment. This would cause the thread to be filled with pics. This is one of Kal's domains.

As for the arguement, we're just good friends and we mess with each other. We've known each other for over two years or something like that. Started back when Star Wars Battlefront 1 was popular.
Back to top Go down
Wickwire

Wickwire

Number of posts : 44

Yeah... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...   Yeah... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 10:04 pm

Anyway, to my surprise, I actually have bits and pieces of time where I can enjoy myself and not be full of homework. So I've started Prime 3 in Hypermode, since I felt Veteran wouldn't be challenging enough. Hypermode difficulty is really challenging. I'm on Bryyo right now and the Space Pirates are putting up one hell of a fight for once. (The "lightly" armored Space Pirates are taking FIVE freaking missiles just to destroy their armor, then another like four missiles just to kill them. Regular Aerotroopers take seven missiles to kill. They tend to enter hypermode a lot too) Not only am I trying to beat Prime 3 on the hardest difficulty, I'm also, with the same profile, trying to get a 100% ending. I looked up what happens in the 100% ending, but I want to see it for myself. I've already come across three expansions I missed my first time through. Besides, I'll probably need all the expansions I can get just to make it to the last planet. (Have you guys beaten it yet, Badger and Kal? I want to name everything but I don't want to spoil it for you)

Well, who knows when I'll be done with this, since it'll take awhile. I finished with around 80% my first time, so getting 100% shouldn't take much longer.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Admin
Badger

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Yeah... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...   Yeah... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 9:35 am

I'm almost done, so hold the spoilers for just a little longer. I'mma try to finish it tomorrow.

Badger
Back to top Go down
Genesic K.A.L.

Genesic K.A.L.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Yeah... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...   Yeah... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 2:05 am

Wickwire wrote:
Anyway, to my surprise, I actually have bits and pieces of time where I can enjoy myself and not be full of homework. So I've started Prime 3 in Hypermode, since I felt Veteran wouldn't be challenging enough. Hypermode difficulty is really challenging. I'm on Bryyo right now and the Space Pirates are putting up one hell of a fight for once. (The "lightly" armored Space Pirates are taking FIVE freaking missiles just to destroy their armor, then another like four missiles just to kill them. Regular Aerotroopers take seven missiles to kill. They tend to enter hypermode a lot too) Not only am I trying to beat Prime 3 on the hardest difficulty, I'm also, with the same profile, trying to get a 100% ending. I looked up what happens in the 100% ending, but I want to see it for myself. I've already come across three expansions I missed my first time through. Besides, I'll probably need all the expansions I can get just to make it to the last planet. (Have you guys beaten it yet, Badger and Kal? I want to name everything but I don't want to spoil it for you)

Well, who knows when I'll be done with this, since it'll take awhile. I finished with around 80% my first time, so getting 100% shouldn't take much longer.

I just got the Hazard Suit expansion and explored a bit more of the Space Pirate Homeworld. I've actually been kind of busy (not really important stuff, just looking for work and what not) and I started playing Another Century's Episode 3 (Japanese import, Google for info.) and put about 20 hours into it so far. I miss Prime though, so I'll be getting back into it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yeah... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...   Yeah... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Warriors :: Main :: General-
Jump to: